A variety of tennis activities are available at the tennis centre.
It is advised that you book to hire the courts 3 days in advance by contacting the centre.
There are 4 indoor and 4 outdoor courts available. Rackets and balls can be hired for a small fee, also rackets, grips and balls available to purchase. A Re-string service also available – contact the Tennis Centre for more information.
Craig Stock and his company LTC Tennis have been appointed the new Tennis Operators for Arfon Tennis Centre.
With huge amounts of passion and energy for developing tennis and getting “more people playing more often,” LTC Tennis shall be working tirelessly to give you more opportunities to play. LTC Tennis invites all ages and abilities to come and play tennis in a fun, friendly and energised environment with LTA qualified and accredited coaches.
We pride our coaching style on passion and care with all players being made a priority.
- being athletic
- work hard to develop movement patterns and the co-ordination chain
- being the performer and "love the challenge" of learning and being the best I can be
Understand the ball:
- speed, spin, depth, height, direction
- Receiving and sending the ball with the right movement and racket skills
- being a good listener and getting to know "my way" of playing tennis
- know my tactical intentions, retaining information and controlling my emotions
Effective serve development:
- throwing action / grip
- develop an effective simple technique that is repeatable
For information on tennis lessons for Children and adults, please visit the LTA website
Or contact Craig Stock (tennis operator):