Gwynedd Library and Information Service
Children and young people
- Welsh Libraries - information about all the libraries in Wales and access to their catalogues.
- Community Information - information about local societies in Gwynedd.
- Wellbeing Through Work - designed to improve the health and wellbeing of working age people.
- Welsh Information Literacy - "knowing when and why you need information, where to find it, and how to evaluate, use and communicate it in an ethical manner.”
- Linc y Gogledd - explore the large variety of services and resources offered by Colleges, Universities and public libraries across North Wales.
Do you want to comment on the Gwynedd library services? Do you need to ask a librarian for specific information? Contact us on-line: