Map of the site  |  Text size: A (normal) | A (medium) | A (large)  |  Contrast: A (normal) | A (medium) | A (high)  |  Accessibility  |  Help

HomeContact usDo it onlineA-Z of servicesDepartmentsMapsMy AccountCymraeg
You are here: Home > Transport and Streets > Roads, Highways, Pavements

Roads and streets


Fill in our online form to tell us about a pothole in the road:

Faulty street light
If a street light is dangerous due to exposed wires, contact us immediately by calling 01766 771000.

To tell us about a faulty street light, e.g. a lamp which doesn’t come on or is permanently switched on, fill in our online form: 

Broken pavement
Report a broken pavement, kerb or path which may cause a trip hazard by filling in our online form:

Street / public toilet cleanliness
To report a problem with streets / public toilet cleanliness, go to the Keep Gwynedd Tidy section. 

Any other problem with the road surface / side of the road
To report any of the following problems affecting the road surface or road side contact us on 01766 771000:

  • ponding / flooding 
  • mud / debris / leaves on the road 
  • general spillage 
  • fallen trees or branches on the road 
  • defective road signs (except for brown tourist signs where you should contact the attraction to which the sign refers)
  • problems involving roadside walling or walls which support the road itself
  • road traffic accident (so that we can clear any dangerous debris)
  • dead animal on the road 
  • defective ironworks 
  • permanent traffic lights (with problems relating to temporary traffic lights call the number on the sign by the traffic lights)
  • defective fence / safety barrier 
  • faded / worn road markings 
  • landslide 
  • problems relating to bridges 
  • cats eyes which are loose on the road 
  • problems with a gully

Can't find what you're looking for? Use the A-Z or search the site
Last updated: 15/04/2014
Terms and Conditions|Privacy and Cookies|© Gwynedd Council 2014
Skip to [ top of page ]