Map of the site  |  Text size: A (normal) | A (medium) | A (large)  |  Contrast: A (normal) | A (medium) | A (high)  |  Accessibility  |  Help

   
HomeContact usDo it onlineA-Z of servicesDepartmentsMapsMy AccountCymraeg
You are here: Home > News > Press Releases > 2011 Press Releases > September
 

North Wales Residual Waste Treatment Project

Biniau Olwyn
Residual waste

Calling on North Wales Residents to respond to the consultation process


The North Wales Residual Waste Treatment Project (NWRWTP), a partnership of Flintshire County Council, the Isle of Anglesey County Council, Conwy County Borough Council, Denbighshire County Council and Gwynedd Council, are encouraging residents of North Wales to respond to the consultation process as the deadline for responses gets closer.

The consultation process started in June 2011 with sessions held with Councillors from of all five partner authorities, and the Partnership previously announced that responses should be received by 5pm on Friday, 23 September 2011.  However, in order to include as many responses as possible into the process, responses received within two weeks of this deadline will still be included.

Councillor Eryl Williams, Chair of the NWRWTP’s Joint Committee, said:  “We want as many residents as possible to respond, so I would like to urge people to complete the questionnaire and give us their views.”

Lead Chief Executive for the project and Flintshire County Council, Colin Everett, said: “It is very important to get the views of the people of North Wales, so please do get your responses in.”

Residents can also find out more and complete a consultation questionnaire on the project’s website, www.nwrwtp.org.



Can't find what you're looking for? Use the A-Z or search the site
Last updated: 16/09/2011
 
Terms and Conditions|Privacy and Cookies|© Gwynedd Council 2014
Skip to [ top of page ]