With work now underway on the Awel y Coleg Extra Care Housing scheme at Y Bala, a special drop-in session has been arranged for Friday, 18 March so that local residents can learn more about the development.
The public event which will be held at Canolfan Bro Tegid on the High Street in Y Bala from midday to 6pm will provide an opportunity to:
- View plans of the new Extra Care Housing scheme
- View a 3D animation of the new site
- Meet representatives from Cymdeithas Tai Clwyd and Gwynedd Council
- View displays from Cymdeithas Tai Clwyd and Gwynedd Council
- Find out more about the property, register your interest and complete an
When it opens in April 2012, this facility will provide 30 independent homes and facilities including communal areas, restaurant, hairdresser, computer lounge, guest rooms and garden for older people with care and support needs.
Come along to the drop-in session for a chat, cup of tea or coffee and to learn more about this exciting scheme. The event will be held at Canolfan Bro Tegid, High Street, Y Bala, Gwynedd, LL23 7LU on Friday, 18 March from midday to 6pm.
For further information please contact Cymdeithas Tai Clwyd on 01745 815220.