You can become a member of the library, free of charge, and hassle free.
- On-line membership form - complete the on-line membership form
- Your local library - visit your local library and complete a simple form. Remember to bring a document that contains your address, e.g. driving licence or electricity bill.
Once you have become a member, you may:
- borrow up to 12 books at a time for a 3 week period
- borrow 2 DVD for a week, for a reasonable price
- use the library computers free of charge
- use reference websites provided by the library service free of charge.
On-line Library Account:
- You can manage your own library account on-line through the library catalogue.
- You will need your PIN number to log on to your account to verify your loans, renew your items, or to request a specific item. To receive your PIN number you will need to visit your local library with your library card and identification.
Enrol as an on-line member of the National Library of Wales
Click on the link below and follow the instructions