The Non-domestic Rate is to be paid monthly for ten months (unless other arrangements have been made to pay in one lump sum). These payments must reach the Council by the first of every month.
There are a number of ways in which you can pay your non-domestic rates:
- Gwynedd's On-line Payment site
- Direct Debit - if you are paying by direct debit you can choose to pay on the 5th, 15th, 21st or 28th of the month. You can either phone (01286) 682701 / 682708 with your bank details or an electronic copy of the Non-Domestic Rate direct debit form can be found on the bottom of this page. Please print the form and return to the address shown on the top of the form itself
- By post, by sending a cheque made payable to "Gwynedd Council" to: Chief Cashier, Council Offices, Penrallt, Caernarfon, LL55 1BN. Please send a copy of your rate bill and please quote the account reference and name and address on the back of the cheque. No receipts will be sent for cheque payments. All cheques, postal orders, etc. should be crossed 'Account Payee' and made payable to Gwynedd Council. They should not be made payable to any individual officer.
- By phone, on (01766) 771000 between 08:30 and 17:30 and make a payment with a Debit or Credit card. Please note that you will incur a transaction surcharge with Credit card payments.
If you’re having difficulty in paying the non domestic rates, contact us at once so we can help you find a more manageable way of paying. Please use the contact detail on the bottom of this page.
The following contacts may also be of help to you:
- For information about initiatives to support local businesses, contact the Business Support Unit on 01286 679778 or email@example.com
- Business Wales (Welsh Government business support website)
If you have any questions about paying non domestic rates in Gwynedd, contact the Taxation Service using the contact details below:
Phone: (01286) 682712 or (01286) 682709
Address: Taxation Service, Gwynedd Council, Finance Department, Penrallt, Caernarfon, LL55 1BN.